Dr. K.S. Srinivasa Rao has joined as Director (Planning & Development) in Acharya Bangalore B-School (ABBS) a
month ago and conducted three Training Programs one for the Internal Faculty, one for the students and one for the External Faculty which got a good feedback from the participants.
Dr. Rao is more interested in Institutional Building of B-Schools by focusing on Admissions, Academic Process, Examinations, Assessment, Faculty as well as Student Development and Placements
by developing strategies.
ABBS-Acharya Bangalore B-School with its goal as "nurturing young minds" is the preferred destination for students across the country with diverse backgrounds. ABBS is one of the few B-Schools
in India that has taken an initiative in creating new knowledge and disseminating it through Management Development Programs, Workshops, Industry Interface, and Entrepreneurship Programs etc. ABBS has been successful in
adopting modern management practices with new technologies.
Dr. Rao would like to focus in First year of his Term on the following activities:
- Earmarking the Activities and making them self-sustainable
- Conducting the exclusive Training Programs for Corporate, Faculty and Students by Developing the Training Program Calendar for the FY 2015-16 and Marketing the same through Digital Marketing
- Conducting an International Conference in a professional manner by Dec. 2015 and strengthening the Institutional Research Journal by improving the quality through the output of the International Conference
- Developing MOUs along with Action Plans with channel partners for visibility of the Institution
- Identifying the Resource Persons from corporate as a part of Industry-Institute-Interface for Executive Lecture series
- Developing Marketing Strategies for the Admissions in order to have quality intake
- Conducting Self Assessment, Business Awareness and Personality Development Programs for the students which will be useful for enhancement of their Job Potentiality
Dr. Rao got his M.Sc.; M.Phil.; and Ph.D. in Statistics from Andhra University-Visakhapatnam. He took training from Institutions like Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata on Statistical Methods and from
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) – Ahmedabad, and IIM-Kozhikode on several Management aspects like Case Study and Decision Support Systems. Recently, he updated his knowledge on "Data Analytics" through a certification of
Training from MSME (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) Development Institute, Chennai (Govt. of India).
Dr. Rao worked earlier with several Institutions like Aditya Global Business School (AGBS, Surampalem), Sankara Academy of Vision (Sankara Eye Hospitals, Coimbatore), Institute of Health
Management Research (IHMR-Bangalore), Institute for Technology and Management (ITM B-School, Bangalore), ALLIANCE Business School (Bangalore), Institute for Management Education and Research (IMER-Belgaum), T.A.Pai Management
Institute (TAPMI-Manipal), NIRMA Institute of Management (NIM-Ahmedabad), and College of Management Studies (CMS-GITAM, Visakhapatnam) and gained 25 years of experience in Teaching, Research, Administration, Training and
As a Faculty, Dr. Rao taught courses like Business Statistics, Research Methodology, Operations Research, Management Information Systems, Decision Support Systems, Marketing Research and Industrial Analytics.
As a Trainer, Dr. Srinivasa Rao offered several FDPs/ MDPs on Research Methodology for Faculty, Management of Adolescence Issues for Teachers, and Management of Management Institutions for Principals / HODs/ Directors. Dr.
Rao has given training to Staff and CEOs of Hospitals on Personality Development.
As a Researcher, Dr. Rao is interested in the areas of Banking Sector Analysis, and Issues and Challenges in B-Schools. Dr. Rao
presented papers at various national and international conferences and also expressed his views on Banking, Education and Healthcare sectors in media – both print and electronic.
As an Administrator, Dr. Rao is very much
interested to bring reforms in B-Schools in terms of Curriculum, Pedagogy, and Assessment that gives benefit to the students in terms of placement offers.
Dr. Rao, As a Consultant, has given Strategic Business
Solutions for Schools and B-Schools by considering Six levels – Teachers, Administration, Students, Parents, Alumni, and Industry
Dr. Rao, as a counselor gives Career counseling and Family counseling and handled several
Dr.K.S. Srinivasa Rao
M.Sc.; M.Phil.; Ph.D. (Statistics)
Director- Planning & Development
Skype ID: srinirao35