KEY FACTORS WHICH IMPACTS ON AN EMPLOYEE'S COMMITMENT LEVELS
1. Trust in Senior Leadership.
2. Chance to use skills on the job.
3. Job Security.
4. Competitiveness of Rewards.
5. Quality of Company's products/ services.
6. Absence of work related stress.
7. Honesty and integrity of company's Business conduct.
NEED AND IMPORTANCE OF COMMITMENT
1) Higher level of productivity.
2) Increased profitability of the organization.
3) Better achievement of aggressive business goals.
4) Increase customer satisfaction.
5) Heightened morale.
6) Reduced supervision.
7) Reduced Grievances, Absenteeism and Employee turnover
8) Results in organizational peace.
9) Results in sustainability of the organization.
FACTORS / DETERMINANTS INFLUENCING THE EMPLOYEE'S COMMITMENT
* Quality of immediate, middle and top leadership,
* Clarity in vision, mission and strategies of a firm,
* People's trust in established systems and structures,
* Conducive and participatory work atmosphere,
* Good compensation package,
* Performance based promotions,
* Efficient communication systems,
* Good training and development facilities,
* A sense of involvement inviting the suggestions to improve the efficiency levels,
* A good employee's appraisal system.
TIPS FOR IMPROVING THE COMMITMENT OF EMPLOYEES TOWARDS THEIR JOB AND ORGANIZATION.
1. Makes adjustments in work loads in order to successfully complete assignments.
2. Makes adjustments in work hours to successfully complete assignments.
3. Persists in complete assignments; even when difficulties arise.
4. Find alternative ways to get things done; especially when encountering obstacles to successful performance.
5. Stays focused on tasks; not letting workplace distractions impact successful performance.
6. Preserves in finding solutions to problems; even when set back occur.
7. Support workplace changes even when changes are unpopular or unanticipated.
8. Supports team, office or organizational decisions; even if "personal recommendations" were not part of the final decisions.
Source: E-mail September 16, 2012
Articles No. 1-99 / Articles No. 100-199 /
Articles No. 200-299 / Articles No. 300-399 / Articles No. 400-499/ Articles No. 500-599
Top BSchools in India | MBA-PGDM Admission Dates & Deadlines
Distance MBA Admissions | Distance MBA Institutes in India
welcome to IndianMBA.com
Experience Sharing (GD-PI Tips) | MBA Abroad | MBA Admission Dates & Deadlines
| MBA CAT Results
| BBA Colleges
IndianMBA.com | © AllWays Designs 2000-2014 | All Rights Reserved