Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Nagpur, was established with the objective of making a difference to Management Education in Central India. Aligning with its goals, IMT has
made a mark on the Management Education landscape in the Vidarbha region as well as in India. In the span of six years, IMT, Nagpur has been ranked 34th overall; 9th in Infrastructure and 18th
in Intellectual capital in Business World's Best B-Schools in India Survey 2010.
Managers and executives have to make better and faster operational and strategic decisions, to sustain and maintain
their business interests in the present competitive world. The disciplines like Management Science, Operations Management, Logistics and Informatics are becoming ever more complex and interdependent. They are playing an important
role in all the aspects of business decisions. These disciplines are playing an increasingly important role in today's world economy. Also, recent robust decision efforts have formally integrated uncertainty into the decision
making process. New types of product and service offerings are also emerging to meet the needs of customers and consumers. The International Conference on Operations and Management Sciences
aims to bring together academia, practicing managers, consultants, industry researchers and students to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Operations and Management Sciences, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions proposed and adopted.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Research papers, conceptual papers and cases are invited from academicians, management consultants, research scholars, practicing managers and students, relevant to the theme of the conference.
This conference aims to provide an intellectual forum to present and discuss latest developments and applications in the field of decision making with reference to business and management.
Papers/cases on all topics related
to research and applications relevant to Operations Management and Management Sciences are invited. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Inventory management
- Supply Chain management
- Service Operations Management
- Statistical Process Control
- Quantitative /Empirical Finance
- Revenue Management
- HR & operations management
- Implementation issues in operations management
- Innovation management in operations
- Managing technological and organizational change
- Operations strategy
- Performance management
- Materials Management
- Product design and development
- Manufacturing Systems
- Waiting line Models
- Project Management
- Quality Control and Management
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
- Facilities Planning and Management
- Systems Modeling and Simulation
- Replacement Theory
- Operations and Technology Management
- Decision Sciences
- Quantitative Methods
- Optimization Models
- Data Mining and artificial Intelligence
Authors are invited to submit an abstract with maximum of 250 words. All abstract submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research
content/depth, correctness and relevance to conference. The work should be original and should not have been published in any journal or proceedings. Members from a national panel of experts will review each abstract and its
acceptance will be intimated to the author within a fortnight of their submission.
After the acceptance of ABSTRACT, the authors are supposed to submit full length paper along with the requisite registration fee.
DATES TO REMEMBER
Submission of Abstract – 30th October, 2010.
Intimation of acceptance – Two weeks from date of submission of abstract.
Final paper submission and authors' registration – 15th
REGISTRATION FEE Delegates
Academicians Rs. 2500 $200
Corporate Rs. 4000 $150
Students/Research Scholars Rs. 1000 $100
Payment is to be made either in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur or using National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) facility and the details for
the same are as follows
Name of the Bank: ICICI Bank
Account Name: Institute of Management Technology (Nagpur)
Branch: Civil Lines, Nagpur
A/c No: 005901041608
MICR code: 440229002
IFSE code: ICIC 0000059
The accepted papers will be included in the electronic proceedings only if at least one of the authors registers along with the registration fee. Registration Fee includes conference kit,
e-proceedings (CD consisting of all accepted and presented full length papers) with full-length papers, lunch, conference dinner and high-tea.
BEST RESEARCH PAPER AWARD
Based on the recommendations technical
review committee and session chairs three papers will be selected for best research paper award. This award consists of cash prize and certificate of appreciation. One of the awards will be for the research scholar category.
Research paper publication
The following journals have shown interest to consider the accepted and presented papers for review process and subsequent publication in their esteemed journals.
- International Journal of Applied Management Science.
- International Journal of Data Analysis Techniques and Strategies.
- International Journal of Information and decision Sciences.
- International Journal of Operations Research and Information Systems.
- International Journal of Operations Research and Optimization.
- International Journal of Inventory Control and Management.
- International Journal of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management.
- International Journal of Information Systems in the Service Sector.
Twin sharing accommodation at IMT Nagpur is limited and will be allotted to the outstation students / research scholars (only) on first come first serve basis on nominal charges.
others in and around Nagpur, there are many good budget hotels available and can be arranged on request.
Transportation facility will be provided by the organizers for the participants who will be staying away from the
CHAIRPERSON Dr. Rajendra Nargundkar (Director, IMT - Nagpur)
ADVISOR Prof. V. Gopal (Dean - Academics)
CONVENERS Dr. Sarbjit Singh
Dr. S. Maheswaran
- Prof.John Wang, Mont Clair University, USA
- Dr.Shivraj Singh, CCS University, Meerut
- Dr.C.K.Jaggi, Delhi University
- Dr.C.V.Gupta, BITS, Pilani
- Prof.A.K.Sharma, Rajasthan University
- Prof.H.G.Sharma, IIT, Roorkee
- Dr. Mohammed Nishat Faisal, Qatar University
- Dr.A.M.Rawani, NIT ,Raipur
- Dr.S.N.Takalikar, SJCET, Thane
- Dr.P.M.Bapat, Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Nagpur
- Dr.Anil Tiwari, IIT, Jodhpur
- Dr.K.Nilakantan, IMT, Nagpur
Convener - ICOMS 11www.imtnagpur.ac.in
Institute of Management Technology
603, Khullar Apartments, Byramji Town, Nagpur 440013