Jaipuria Institute of Management with its legacy of 20
years in management education is pleased to announce theNational Case Symposium on Management in India-2016 (NCSMI-2016) at its Indore campus.
The National Case Symposium on Management in India- 2016,
is an initiative towards building a strong repository of Management Cases in the context of India, which are well written and peer reviewed and shall be held at Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore on the
6th of February, 2016.
Cases in all areas of Management in the context of India are invited for submission to the Symposium. Authors of the short listed cases would be
invited to present their cases at the Symposium.
Cases shall be accepted for publication by a panel of expert reviewers. The Symposium would further provide a platform to bring forth
issues on developing Management cases related to the Indian context through deliberations of Experts from the Academia and Industry.
Some Key Highlights of the National Case Symposium on Management in
- Exposure to Issues in developing Management Cases in the context of India based on deliberations of Experts from Academia and Industry
- Presentation of short listed cases followed by feedback from a Panel of Judges comprising of experts from the Academia and Industry
- Certificates of Participation to all Case presenters
- Special Recognition for best cases in various categories
- Publication of selected cases in a recognised Publication
- Networking opportunities with fellow Academicians and members of the Industry leading to possible collaborations in Case writing
- A Case Writing Workshop in October 2015, linked to the National Case Symposium on Management in India-2016 [while participation in this workshop is not mandatory for
participation in the Symposium, the Case workshop would be advantageous for the prospective case authors]
Case abstracts, of not more than 300 words specifying subject area of case, learning objective, scope of the case and three key words are to be submitted latest bywww.jaipuria.ac.in
21st of September, 2015.
The Full Case alongwith Teaching Notes is to be submitted by 5th of November, 2015.
Further details regarding the Case Symposium such as Publisher, other possible collaborators, Experts
expected, other modalities as well as those related to the Case Writing Workshop: Resource person(s), schedule and other modalities shall be communicated shortly in the form of a detailed brochure.
We look forward to your participation in the National Case Symposium on Management in India- 2015, Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore.
NCSMI 2015 Secretariat,
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore
Dakachya, Indore-Dewas Highway, Near Shipra Naka, Indore 453771, M.P.
Ph: 0731- 3069300; 9981950956.
Certain articles are published on this website assuming that all the material herein are in the public domain, as the intention of that article is a noble one - to benefit the
student community. It's published here with noble intentions for academic purposes. If you find that this article is copyrighted and is not supposed to be published without permission, please let us know by dropping an email to